There are many components to consider when actively transforming your digital processes with user experience and satisfaction being key.
Pro-Cloud will enhance user experience by providing
Automation, Centralisation and Transparency!
Your everyday asset management data collection will be transformed from manual, time consuming processes to automated click of a button asset information, enabling your staff to focus on their day jobs and respond quicker to vital everyday tasks.
Your teams will benefit from:
- Accurate and efficient inventory management
- Improved stock accuracy
- An integrated way of working across multiple locations
- Real-time job scheduling
Another core benefit of using Pro-Cloud is centralising other associated operations into the system, providing a single centralised solution for users to access, eliminating the need to remember multiple login details. As well as assets Pro-Cloud will manage:
- Stock visibility
- Repair workshops
- Maintenance and servicing schedules
- Job scheduling
Using an inventory management solution that provides automation and centralises all asset information contributes to ensuring that all assets are in-place and ready to be utilised when required. Users from all departments can monitor an asset status, and react to the specific responsibilities which include but are not limited to;
- Equipment replacement monitoring or restocking
- Equipment receipt, tagging and order picking
- Tracking Equipment servicing
- Raising defects directly to workshop including out of hours
- Undertaking daily Inventory checks
Transparency throughout an organisation will be increased, enabling key analytical data to be realised and outcomes managed accordingly.
Pro-Cloud provides data in many forms, which enables each operational area to monitor their Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure every component of the operation is being managed to expected levels. Data is presented at an operational and management level to ensure transparency across the board.
For example each element of an assets availability can be tracked in real-time including;
- Response to defects in line with KPI’s
- Availability of equipment – in repair or ready for use
- Equipment maintenance – on-time vs. late percentages
- Financial cost of maintenance
- Equipment tracking – faults, loss, decommissioning percentages
Begin enhancing your user’s experience today and digitally transform the way your organisation operates.
Contact our Business Development Team for further information via email: email@example.com or phone: 0800 652 0488